- Denka CN 25
- Curezol 2MZ
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
R 22 34
S 26 36/37/39 45
Swiss Giftliste 1
Japan ENCS (MITI)
Melting point, °C
130 - 133
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
0.014 (25 C)
0.99 g/cm3 (25 C)
Solubility in water
Partition coefficient, pKow
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Use only in a well ventilated area. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Do not ingest or inhale.
Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations in 29 CFR 1910.133 or European Standard EN166. Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure. Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent skin exposure.
Follow the OSHA respirator regulations found in 29CFR 1910.134 or European Standard EN 149. Always use a NIOSH or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator when necessary.
Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container. Avoid generating dusty conditions.
Acids, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, strong oxidizing agents.
Nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
Wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. To extinguish fire use water spray, dry chemical, carbon dioxide, or chemical foam.
Non-combustible, substance itself does not burn but may decompose upon heating to produce corrosive and/or toxic fumes.
Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
May cause severe gastrointestinal tract irritation with nausea, vomiting and possible burns.
Effects may be delayed. May cause severe respiratory tract irritation. May cause burns to the respiratory tract.
Causes skin burns. Effects may be delayed.
Causes eye burns.
Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical aid.
Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes.
Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
I; II; III
2933 29 90