- Aconitane-3,8,13,14,15-pentol, 20-ethyl-1,6,16-trimethoxy-4-(methoxymethyl)-, 8-acetate 14-benzoate, (1a,3a,6a,14a,15a,16b)-
- 2H-12,3,6a-Ethanylylidene-7,9-methanonaphth[2,3-b]azocine-4,8,9,11,11a(1H,7H)-pentol, 1-ethyldecahydro-6,10,13-trimethoxy-3-(methoxymethyl)-, 11a-acetate 8-benzoate
White crystalline solid.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
EC Index Number
Human Data; Natural Product
Swiss Giftliste 1
Melting point, °C
198 - 199
Solubility in water
0.26 g/L (15 C)
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves.
Government approved respirator.
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents, Strong bases.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxides.
Extinguish using Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed. Readily absorbed through skin. Target organ(s): Nerves. Heart.
May be fatal if swallowed.
May be fatal if inhaled. Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.
May cause skin irritation. May be fatal if absorbed through skin. Readily absorbed through skin.
May cause eye irritation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician immediately.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
In case of skin contact, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.