- Allylphosphonyl dichloride
- Allyldichlorophosphine oxide
- Allyl phosphorodichloridite
- 2-Propene-1-phosphonyl chloride
- 2-Propenylphosphonic dichloride
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Boiling point, °C
75-77 (16 torr)
Vapor density (air=1)
1.3337 g/cm3 (20 C)
Solubility in water
1.4873 (20 C)
Hazards and Protection.
Keep container closed when not in use. Corrosives area. Storage under a nitrogen blanket has been recommended. Store protected from moisture.
Keep container tightly closed. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Do not ingest or inhale. Use with adequate ventilation. Discard contaminated shoes.
Wear appropriate protective gloves, clothing and goggles.
A respiratory protection program that meets OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2 requirements or European Standard EN 149 must be followed whenever workplace conditions warrant a respirator's use.
Clean up spills immediately, using the appropriate protective equipment. Absorb spill using an absorbent, non-combustible material such as earth, sand, or vermiculite. Provide ventilation.
Stable at normal temperatures in tightly closed containers under an inert atmosphere.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Chlorine, carbon monoxide, oxides of phosphorus, irritating and toxic fumes and gases, carbon dioxide, chloride fumes.
Small Fires: Use water. Do not use dry chemicals or foams. carbon dioxide or Halon may provide limited control. Large Fires: Flood fire area with water from a distance.
These substances will accelerate burning when involved in a fire.
May explode from heat or contamination. May react explosively with hydrocarbons (fuels). May ignite combustibles.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
May cause severe and permanent damage to the digestive tract. Causes gastrointestinal tract burns.
Causes chemical burns to the respiratory tract.
Causes skin burns.
Causes eye burns.
Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. DO NOT use mouth-to-mouth respiration.
Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Destroy contaminated shoes.
In case of contact with substance, immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes.
I; II; III