- Penicillin G benzathine salt hydrate
- Benzylpenicillin benzathine salt hydrate
- Dibenzylethylenediamine dipenicillin G
- N,N'-Dibenzylethylenediamine bis[benzyl penicillin]
- 4-Thia-1-azabicyclo[3.2.0]heptane-2-carboxylic acid, 3,3-dimethyl-7-oxo-6-[(phenylacetyl)amino]- [2S-(2a,5a,6b)]-, compd. with N,N'-bis(phenylmethyl)-1,2-ethanediamine (1:1)
- 4-Thia-1-azabicyclo[3.2.0]heptane-2-carboxylic acid, 3,3-dimethyl-7-oxo-6-[(phenylacetyl)amino]- (2S,5R,6R)-, compd. with N,N'-bis(phenylmethyl)-1,2-ethanediamine (2:1)
Antibiotic used in the treatment of tetanus.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Drug; Reproductive Effector
Melting point, °C
123 - 124
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles.
Government approved respirator.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxides, Sulfur oxides.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Harmful. Harmful if swallowed. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skin contact.
Harmful if swallowed.
Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. May be harmful if inhaled.
May cause skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
May cause eye irritation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
In case of skin contact, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.