- Methyl 5-(2,4-dichlorophenoxy)-2-nitrobenzoate
- 2,4-Dichlorophenyl 3'-carbomethoxy-4'-nitrophenyl ether
- 3-Carbomethoxy-2',4'-dichloro-4-nitrodiphenyl ether
- 2,4-Dichlorophenyl-3'-methoxycarbonyl-4'-nitrophenyl ether
- 2,4-Dichlorophenyl 3-(methoxycarbonyl)-4-nitrophenyl ether
Substance is used as a herbicide.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Agricultural Chemical and Pesticide
Swiss Giftliste 1
Melting point, °C
83 - 85
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
3E-7 (25 C)
Solubility in water
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Properties of this material have not yet been prepared. Any recommendations are of a general nature. Many chemicals cause irritation of the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. In severe cases respiratory tract irritation can progress to ARDS/acute lung injury which may be delayed in onset for up to 24 to 72 hours in some cases Irritation or burns of the esophagus or gastrointestinal tract are also possible if caustic or irritant chemicals are ingested. ALWAYS contact your local poision control authority or medical professional for assistance.