- Strychnidin-10-one, 2,3-dimethoxy-, dihydrate
- 4,6-Methano-6H,14H-indolo[3,2,1-ij]oxepino[2,3,4-de]pyrrolo[2,3-h]quinoline, strychnidin-10-one deriiv.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Melting point, °C
Hazards and Protection.
Poison room locked.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Wash hands before eating. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Use only in a chemical fume hood.
Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations in 29 CFR 1910.133 or European Standard EN166. Skin: Wear appropriate gloves to prevent skin exposure. Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to minimize contact with skin.
Follow the OSHA respirator regulations found in 29CFR 1910.134 or European Standard EN 149. Always use a NIOSH or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator when necessary.
Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container. Clean up spills immediately, using the appropriate protective equipment.
Stable under normal shipping and handling conditions.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Oxides of nitrogen, oxides of carbon, nitrogen.
Wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. Extinguishing media: For small fires, use dry chemical, carbon dioxide, water spray or alcohol-resistant foam.
Combustible material: may burn but does not ignite readily.
Containers may explode when heated.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
May cause irritation of the digestive tract. Poison by ingestion. May cause tremors and convulsions.
May cause respiratory tract irritation. May cause effects similar to those described for ingestion.
May cause skin irritation.
May cause eye irritation.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid immediately. SPEED IS ESSENTIAL. A DOCTOR MUST BE NOTIFIED AT ONCE.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops or persists.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.