- a,2-Dichloro-5-[4-(difluoromethyl)-4,5-dihydro-3-methyl-5-oxo-1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-yl]-4-fluoro-, ethyl ester
- Ethyl (RS)-2-chloro-3-[2-chloro-5-(4-difluoromethyl-4,5-dihydro-3-methyl-5-oxo-1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-yl)-4-fluorophenyl]propionate
Light to dark brown solid with a slight musty odor.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
EC Index Number
S: 60 61
Swiss Giftliste 1
Melting point, °C
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
2.1E-8 (25 C)
Solubility in water
Partition coefficient, pKow
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place. Do not use or store near heat, open flame or hot surfaces. Store in original containers only.
For dust exposure, wear chemical protective goggles or a face shield. Wear chemical protective gloves made of materials such as nitrile or neoprene. Protective clothing.
For dust exposures wear, as a minimum, a properly fitted half-face or full-face air-purifying respirator, which is approved for pesticides (U.S. NIOSH/MSHA, EU CEN or comparable certification organization). Respirator use and selection must be based on airborne concentrations.
Use a wet sweeping compound or water to prevent the formation of dust. If water is used, prevent runoff or dispersion of excess liquid by diking and absorbing with a non-combustible absorbent such as clay, sand or soil. Vacuum, shovel or pump all waste material, including absorbent, into a drum and label contents for disposal. To clean and neutralize spill area, tools and equipment, wash with a suitable solution of caustic or soda ash, and an appropriate alcohol (i.e., methanol, ethanol or isopropanol). Follow this by washing with a strong soap and water solution. Absorb, as above, any excess liquid and add to the drums of waste already collected.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen chloride, and hydrogen fluoride.
Foam, CO2 or dry chemical. Soft stream water fog only if necessary. Isolate fire area. Evacuate downwind. Wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus. Do not breathe smoke, gases or vapors generated.
Slightly combustible. May support combustion at elevated temperatures.
Finely dispersed particles can form explosive mixtures in air.
Thermal decomposition and burning may form toxic by-products.
Effects from overexposure may result from inhaling or coming into contact with the skin. Symptoms of overexposure include shaking and tearing of the eyes.
Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If any discomfort persists, obtain medical attention.
Remove to fresh air. If breathing difficulty or discomfort occurs and persists, obtain medical attention.
Remove contaminated clothing and thoroughly wash with soap and water. If irritation occurs and persists, contact a medical doctor.
Flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs and persists, obtain medical attention.