- 2-(1,3-Dioxolan-2-yl)phenyl N-methylcarbamate
- 2-(1,3-Dioxolan-2-yl)phenyl methylcarbamate
- 2-(1,3-Dioxolane-2-yl)-phenyl N-methylcarbamate
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
EC Index Number
Agricultural Chemical and Pesticide; Mutagen; Reproductive Effector; Primary Irritant
Swiss Giftliste 1
Melting point, °C
112 - 113
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
0.00032 (25 C)
Solubility in water
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles.
Government approved respirator.
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Non-combustible, substance itself does not burn but may decompose upon heating to produce corrosive and/or toxic fumes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Toxic if swallowed. Risk of serious damage to eyes. Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Target organ(s): Blood. Central nervous system.
Toxic if swallowed.
Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. May be harmful if inhaled.
May cause skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
May cause eye irritation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician immediately.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
In case of skin contact, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.