- Benzoic acid, 4-[[[[(1,3-dimethyl-5-phenoxy-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)methylene]amino]oxy]methyl]-, 1,1-dimethylethyl ester
light beige crystalline
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
22 60 61
Swiss Giftliste 1
Melting point, °C
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
5.5E-12 (25 C)
1.25 g/cm3 (20 C)
Solubility in water
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
ELIMINATE all ignition sources. Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing. Stop leak if you can do it without risk. Absorb or cover with dry earth, sand or other non-combustible material and transfer to containers. DO NOT GET WATER INSIDE CONTAINERS.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxides.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Non-combustible, substance itself does not burn but may decompose upon heating to produce corrosive and/or toxic fumes.
Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Harmful. Dangerous for the environment. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Avoid contact and inhalation.
TOXIC; inhalation, ingestion, or skin contact with material may cause severe injury or death. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed.
Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. See Inhalation.
Seek medical assistance.
Move victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Do not use mouth-to-mouth method if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial respiration with the aid of a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve or other proper respiratory medical device. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult.
Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes. For minor skin contact, avoid spreading material on unaffected skin.
Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes.