- Hyperglycemic glycogenolytic factor
Released in response to low blood glucose. Activation of liver glucagon receptors induces cyclic-AMP-mediated phosphorylation of enzymes involved in gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Mutagen; Reproductive Effector; Hormone
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed. Store at 2-8 C
Wear appropriate government approved respirator,
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong acids, Strong bases.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxides, Sulfur oxides.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Properties of this material have not yet been prepared. Any recommendations are of a general nature. Many chemicals cause irritation of the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. In severe cases respiratory tract irritation can progress to ARDS/acute lung injury which may be delayed in onset for up to 24 to 72 hours in some cases Irritation or burns of the esophagus or gastrointestinal tract are also possible if caustic or irritant chemicals are ingested. ALWAYS contact your local poision control authority or medical professional for assistance.
May be harmful if swallowed.
May be harmful if inhaled. Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.
May cause skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
May cause eye irritation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, call a physician.
In case of skin contact, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.