- (2E,11-a,13E,15S,17S)-11,15-Dihydroxy-17,20-dimethyl-9-oxoprost-2,13-dien-1-oic acid
- 9-Oxo-11-alpha,15-alpha-dihydroxy-17S,20-dimethylprosta-trans-2,trans-13-dienoic acid
- 2-Heptenoic acid, 7-[(1R,2R,3R)-3-hydroxy-2-[(1E,3S,5S)-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-1-nonen-1-yl]-5-oxocyclopentyl]-, (2E)-
Potent analog of PGE1 with prolonged half-life.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
2E-14 (25 C)
1.12 g/cm3 (20 C)
Solubility in water
0.13 g/L (25 C)
Partition coefficient, pKow
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Store at -20 C. Keep container tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles. Protective clothing.
Use respirators and components tested and approved under appropriate government standards such as NIOSH (US) or CEN (EU). Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a full-face particle respirator type N100 (US) or type P3 (EN 143) respirator cartridges as a backup to engineering controls. If the respirator is the sole means of protection, use a full-face supplied air respirator.
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at recommended storage conditions.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Oxides of carbon.
Extinguish with water spray, carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Target organ or system: Cardiovascular system.
Toxic if swallowed.
May be harmful if inhaled. Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.
May cause skin irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin.
May cause irritation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
In case of contact, immediately wash skin with soap and copious amounts of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.