- 4-Morpholinepropanesulfonic acid
- 3-Morpholinopropanesulfonic acid
- 3-(N-Morpholino)propanesulfonic acid
- 3-(4-Morpholino)propanesulfonic acid
- WAS 15
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
S 22 36/37
Melting point, °C
Solubility in water
Hazards and Protection.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep containers tightly closed.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. May form flammable dust-air mixtures. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations in 29 CFR 1910.133 or European Standard EN166. Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure. Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent skin exposure.
Follow the OSHA respirator regulations found in 29CFR 1910.134 or European Standard EN 149. Always use a NIOSH or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator when necessary.
Clean up spills immediately, using the appropriate protective equipment. Sweep up, then place into a suitable container for disposal. Avoid generating dusty conditions. Provide ventilation.
Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents - strong bases.
Carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, oxides of sulfur, carbon dioxide.
Wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. Dusts at sufficient concentrations can form explosive mixtures with air. Combustion generates toxic fumes. Extinguishing media: For small fires, use water spray, dry chemical, carbon dioxide or chemical foam.
May be harmful if swallowed.
May cause respiratory tract irritation.
May cause skin irritation.
May cause eye irritation.
If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid. Wash mouth out with water.
Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical aid.
Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops or persists. Wash clothing before reuse.
Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid.
2934 99 90