- S-(2-Methyl-1-piperidylcarbonylmethyl) O,O-dipropyl phosphorodithioate
- Phosphorodithioic acid, S-[2-(2-methyl-1-piperidinyl)-2-oxoethyl] O,O-dipropyl ester
Deep beige liquid
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
EC Index Number
Agricultural Chemical and Pesticide
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
4.1E-8 (25 C)
1.13 g/cm3 (20 C)
Solubility in water
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed.
Compatible chemical-resistant gloves. Chemical safety goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing. Stop leak if you can do it without risk. Cover with plastic sheet to prevent spreading. Absorb or cover with dry earth, sand or other non-combustible material and transfer to containers. DO NOT GET WATER INSIDE CONTAINERS.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Strong oxidizing agents.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen oxides, Sulfur oxides, Phosphorous oxides.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Combustible material: may burn but does not ignite readily.
Containers may explode when heated.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Harmful if swallowed. Target organ(s): Central nervous system. Heart.
Harmful if swallowed.
Highly toxic, may be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through skin. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed.
Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. Avoid any skin contact.
Seek medical assistance.
Move victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Do not use mouth-to-mouth method if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial respiration with the aid of a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve or other proper respiratory medical device. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult.
Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes. For minor skin contact, avoid spreading material on unaffected skin.
Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes.