- 3-((Ethylamino)methoxyphosphinothidyl)oxy)-2-butenoic acid
- Isopropyl 3-ethylamino(methoxy)phosphinothioyloxy)isocrotonate
Yellow oily liquid.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
EC Index Number
Agricultural Chemical and Pesticide
Swiss Giftliste 1
Japan ENCS (MITI)
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
0.0003 (25 C)
Solubility in water
1.495 (20 C)
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place.
Wear appropriate government approved respirator, chemical-resistant gloves, safety goggles, other protective clothing.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Absorb on sand or vermiculite and place in closed containers for disposal.
Organophosphates are susceptible to formation of highly toxic and flammable phosphine gas in the presence of strong reducing agents such as hydrides. Partial oxidation by oxidizing agents may result in the release of toxic phosphorus oxides.
Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Phosphorous oxides.
Extinguish using Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Properties of this material have not yet been prepared. Any recommendations are of a general nature. Many chemicals cause irritation of the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. In severe cases respiratory tract irritation can progress to ARDS/acute lung injury which may be delayed in onset for up to 24 to 72 hours in some cases Irritation or burns of the esophagus or gastrointestinal tract are also possible if caustic or irritant chemicals are ingested. ALWAYS contact your local poision control authority or medical professional for assistance.
Toxic if swallowed.
Material may be irritating to mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. May be harmful if inhaled.
May cause skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Readily absorbed through skin.
May cause eye irritation.
Seek medical assistance.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Remove material from skin immediately. Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes. For minor skin contact, avoid spreading material on unaffected skin.
Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes.