Refrigerating machines, containing Ammonia solutions (UN2073)
- Refrigerating machines, containing Ammonia solutions (UN2672)
- Refrigerating machines, containing non-flammable, liquefied gas
- Refrigerating machines, containing non-flammable, non-poisonous, liquefied gas
- Refrigerating machines, containing non-flammable, non-poisonous, non-corrosive, liquefied gas
- Refrigerating machines, containing non-flammable, non-toxic, liquefied gas
- Refrigerating machines, containing non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, liquefied gas
Generic DOT (UN) entry.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Hazards and Protection.
Wear appropriate protective gloves, clothing and goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Prevent any contact with the spilled material. Stop leak if you can do it without risk. Do not direct water at spill or source of leak. If possible, turn leaking containers so that gas escapes rather than liquid. Allow substance to evaporate and vntilate the area.
Use extinguishing agent suitable for type of surrounding fire.
May burn but does not ignite readily
Vapors from liquefied gas are initially heavier than air and spread along ground.
Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Unlikely to occur.
Vapors may cause dizziness or asphyxiation without warning.
Contact with gas or liquefied gas may cause burns, severe injury and/or frostbite.
Seek medical assistance.
Move victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult.
Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. In case of contact with liquefied gas, thaw frosted parts with lukewarm water.