- Borate(1-), (cyano-C)trihydro-d3-, sodium, (T-4)-
White to off-white solid.
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Melting point, °C
Hazards and Protection.
Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container. Keep under a nitrogen blanket. Water free area.
Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Do not breathe dust, vapor, mist, or gas. Use only in a chemical fume hood.
Eyes: Wear chemical goggles. Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure. Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent skin exposure.
A NIOSH/MSHA approved air purifying dust or mist respirator or European Standard EN 149.
Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container. Remove all sources of ignition.
Oxidizing agents, acids, moist air or water.
Hydrogen cyanide, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, oxides of boron.
Wear a self-contained breathing apparatus in pressure-demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. Can burn in a fire, releasing toxic vapors. Extinguishing media: Use dry chemical to fight fire.
Produce flammable and toxic gases on contact with water. May ignite on contact with water or moist air. May be ignited by heat, sparks or flames. May re-ignite after fire is extinguished.
Fire will produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic gases.
Poison by ingestion. Causes gastrointestinal tract burns.
May cause irritation of the respiratory tract with burning pain in the nose and throat, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and pulmonary edema. Causes chemical burns to the respiratory tract. May cause abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and inflammation of the gums and mouth. Toxic if inhaled.
Causes skin burns. Toxic in contact with skin.
Causes eye burns.
Do NOT induce vomiting. If conscious and alert, rinse mouth and drink 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Get medical aid. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes.
Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately.
I; II; III