- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 2-(1-(ethoxyimino)propyl)-3-hydroxy-5-(2,4,6-trimethylphenyl)
Shipped as an odorless, beige liquid
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Agricultural Chemical and Pesticide
Swiss Giftliste 1
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
4E-9 (25 C)
1.14 g/mL (20 C)
Solubility in water
7 mg/L (20 C)
Heat of vaporization
Hazards and Protection.
Store material in a well-ventilated, secure area out of reach of children and domestic animals. Do not store food, beverages or tobacco products in the storage area. Do not eat, drink, use tobacco or apply cosmetics in areas where there is a potential for exposure to the material.
Wear appropriate protective gloves, clothing and goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Control the spill at its source. Contain the spill to prevent it from spreading, contaminating soil, or entering sewage and drainage systems or any body of water. Clean up spills immediately, observing precautions outlined in Section 8. Cover the entire spill with absorbing material and place into a compatible disposal container. Scrub area with hard water detergent. Pick up wash liquid with additional absorbent and place into compatible disposal container. Once all material is cleaned up and placed in a disposal contand arrange for disposition. Follow provincial guidelines for waste disposal.
Stable under normal use and storage conditions.
Can decompose at high temperatures forming toxic gases.
Use dry chemical, foam or CO2 extinguishing media. Wear full protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus. Evacuate nonessential personnel from the area to prevent human exposure to fire, smoke, fumes or products of combustion. Prevent use of contaminated buildings, area and equipment until decontaminated. Water runoff can cause environmental damage. If water is used to fight fire, dike and collect runoff.
During a fire, irritating and possibly toxic gases may be generated by thermal decomposition or combustion.
Harmful if inhaled or swallowed. Dust, mist or vapour irritating to eyes and respiratory tract. May cause skin irritation.
Highly toxic, may be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through skin. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed.
Avoid any skin contact. See Inhalation.
If victim is fully conscious, have the person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a physician. Never give anything by mouth, or attempt to induce vomiting, in an unconscious or convulsing person.
Move person from contaminated area to fresh air. If the individual is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance and begin artificial respiration.
Remove contaminated clothing. Using plenty of soap and water, wash then rinse skin, hair and under fingernails for 15-20 minutes. Do not apply any medicating agents except on the advice of a physician. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists.
Immediately flush eyes repeatedly with large amounts of clean, running water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Hold eyelids apart to rinse the entire surface of the eyes and lids. Do not apply any medicating agents except on the advice of a physician.