- Dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid triethanolamine salt
- Laurylbenzenesulfonic acid triethanolamine salt
- Armostat 800
- Ultrawet 60L
- Sinnozon NT
- Bio-Soft N 300
Clear, yellow liquid.
Microbiocide, Adjuvant, Fungicide, Insecticide
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Boiling point, °C
Vapor pressure, mmHg
1.2 g/cm3 (20 C)
Hazards and Protection.
Keep containers tightly closed. Keep away from heat and water.
Containers of this material may be hazardous when emptied. Since emptied containers retain product residues (vapor, liquid, and/or solid), all hazard precautions given in the data sheet must be observed.
Wear appropriate protective gloves, clothing and goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Keep material out of water sources and sewers. Build dikes to contain flow as necessary. Apply water spray or mist to knock down vapors. Land spill: Dig a pit, pond, lagoon, holding area to contain liquid or solid material. Cover solids with a plastic sheet to prevent dissolving in rain or fire fighting water. Dike surface flow using soil, sand bags, foamed polyurethane, or foamed concrete. Water spill: Use natural barriers or oil spill control booms to limit spill travel. Use natural deep water pockets, excavated lagoons, or sand bag barriers to trap material at bottom. Remove trapped material with suction hoses.
Stable at normal temperatures and prekssures.
Incompatible with isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides Flammable gaseous hydrogen is generated in combination with strong reducing agents, such as hydrides Reacts violently with strong oxidants.
Carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, nitrogen compounds, sulfur compounds.
Extinguish fire using agent suitable for type of surrounding fire. (Material itself does not burn or burns with difficulty.)
May burn but does not ignite readily.
Containers may explode when heated.
Toxic oxides of nitrogen and irritating oxides of sulfur may form in fire.
The toxological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.
Swallowing small amounts of this material during normal handling is not likely to cause harmful effects. Swallowing large amounts may be harmful.
Inhalation of material may be harmful.
Contact may cause burns.
Give large amount of water; consult a doctor if large amount was ingested.
Move victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult.
Flush with water.
Flush with water; consult a doctor if irritation persists.
USCG CHRIS Code
Std. Transport #