- 7-[3-(Methyl-2-hydroxyethylamino)-2-hydroxypropyl)]theophylline nicotinate
- 7-[2-Hydroxy-3-[(2-hydroxyethyl)methylamino]propyl]theophylline nicotinate
- 7-[2-Hydroxy-3-[N-methyl-N-(2-hydroxyethyl)amino]-propyl]-theophylline nicotinate
- 3,7-Dihydro-7-[2-hydroxy-3-[(2-hydroxyethyl)methylamino]propyl]-1,3-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione (1:1)
- 7-[2-Hydroxy-3-[N-(2-hydroxyethyl)-N-methylamino]propyl]-1,3-dimethylxanthine pyridine-3-carboxylate
Registry Numbers and Inventories.
Drug; Reproductive Effector
Melting point, °C
179 - 180
Hazards and Protection.
Wear appropriate government approved respirator, chemical-resistant gloves, safety goggles, other protective clothing.
Sweep up, place in a bag and hold for waste disposal. Avoid raising dust. Ventilate area and wash spill site after material pickup is complete.
Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Thermal decomposition may produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen oxides.
Extinguish using Water spray. Carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, or appropriate foam. Wear self-contained breathing apparatus and protective clothing to prevent contact with skin and eyes.
Emits toxic fumes under fire conditions.
Avoid contact and inhalation.
If swallowed, wash out mouth with water provided person is conscious. Call a physician.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, call a physician.
In case of skin contact, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call a physician.
In case of contact with eyes, flush with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Assure adequate flushing by separating the eyelids with fingers. Call a physician.